One time purchase does not renew
Annual Recurring Membership
Requires Paypal account
Chapter affiliations to choose from.
Our 2017 OSTA Conference in Barstow, California was attended by more than 100 trail enthusiasts. Field trips are always a popular feature of our conferences. Photo by Ruth Friesen.[/caption]
Your OSTA Membership helps you – and us – do great things!
- All memberships include the three times yearly OSTA journal – Spanish Traces.
- Provides free OSTA member access to the Spanish Traces digital archive library. These archives go back to 1995 and are updated with the most current editions. Issues have valuable articles about Trail history, member profiles, and much more.
- Allows affiliation with one or more local or topical chapters of the Association, and local connections with other members. Members can also choose to not affiliate with a chapter.
- Creates opportunities for you to work with fellow members on preservation, research, recreational development, and interpretation of the Old Spanish National Historic Trail and related trails and history.
- Builds awareness and connections for advocacy for preservation of historic, archeological, landscape, and viewshed resources of the Trail and recreational opportunities along the Trail. Provides the Association with important funding support for its administration and operations, and advocacy efforts. Your added donations are needed and help to an even greater extent (see the “Donations” tab).
- Creates linkages with the diverse ethnic groups with connections and interest in the history of the Trail, including Mexican, Anglo, and French descendants of trail travelers, and Native American groups, and to the lands still occupied by these people along the Trail.
- Brings notifications of Trail events, activities, and conferences, and provides discounts for attendance at workshops and conferences.
- Individual – annual membership for one person.
- Family – annual membership for one person, plus spouse, and minor children.
- Student – annual membership for students in K-12 grades, and college and university students.
- Sustaining – your support for OSTA is needed. This annual membership at a higher, fiscally sustaining level is greatly appreciated.
- Life-Individual – lifetime membership for one person, or Life-Family – for one plus partner.
- Institutional – annual membership for public institutions, such as libraries, non-profit organizations, government offices and agencies.
- Business/Corporate – annual membership for businesses. Business donations are also sought and greatly appreciated.
Please note that you do NOT need to be a member of Paypal to order from our store. You can pay with any credit or debit card simply by clicking on the subscribe link (see image, below).
Also note that if you do have an existing Paypal account, you will need to use it before Paypal will allow you to proceed.